Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Today I went back to Indianapolis to visit people I worked with that I do remember including the owner, Ray Skillman, after talking with many people. Most of them came to me saying hi Jeff, so I had to ask who they were. As soon as I heard the name, I knew who it was. That has become my normal reaction to many people that know me because I have so little real memory. When I met with Larry Weaver, I knew who he was, he asked about some things that he remembered to see if I did, but I had to say I didn't remember, now I don't even  know what the trip was we went on. There are things I see or hear that make something pop in my head, so I write a note, then later, hours or days, try to figure out who to ask if it is a real memory or imaginary. Mostly I get a response that confirms what it was but then whatever I asked about is gone from memory. Oh well, that's my current reality.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's sad that you deleted everything on your blog. There was a lot of important history there.

Ronna

Mike Bowman said...

I agree Ronna, we built this blog as a family......